Resources for Faculty & Staff
For a compete outline on how individuals will be asked to return to campus and guidelines for specific work situations, visit the HR page on Return to Workspaces.
- The Division of Human Resources is working alongside campus administrators to ensure the University is prepared and ready for any future developments.
- Academic Instruction Resources
- Community Financial Resources
- Resources & Updates
- Remote Instruction Resources
- Employees impacted by the closure of Arizona schools can review guidance from Human Resources
- Office of Instruction & Assessment
- Health & Wellness
- Learn more about HIPAA and FERPA privacy rights in coronavirus communications
- Life & Work Connections' Support and Resiliency Hub
Experiential Learning Guidelines
Research, Innovation & Impact is providing policy and planning information to manage research activities impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.