For a compete outline on how individuals will be asked to return to campus and guidelines for specific work situations, visit the Return to Workspaces page.
- The Division of Human Resources is working alongside campus administrators to ensure the University is prepared and ready for any future developments.
- Employee Furlough & Pay Reduction Programs
- Community Financial Resources
- Working Remotely
- Resources & Updates
- Remote Instruction Resources
- Employees impacted by the closure of Arizona schools can review guidance from Human Resources
- Office of Instruction & Assessment
- Graduate & Professional Faculty & Staff
- Health & Wellness
- Learn more about HIPAA and FERPA privacy rights in coronavirus communications
- Life & Work Connections' Support and Resiliency Hub
Experiential Learning Guidelines
- Updated Guidance on Credit-Bearing Experiential Learning Activities
- Assessment of Risk Management Protocols for Credit-Bearing Experiential Learning Activities
- Guidance to Departments on Planning for and Approving Experiential Learning Activities
Research, Innovation & Impact is providing policy and planning information to manage research activities impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Research-specific Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
- Guidance for Research Students and Postdocs
Town Hall Q&As
President Robbins, Provost Folks and CFO Lisa Rulney are hosting virtual town hall forums with colleges and administrative units. A list of questions and answers is being updated regularly.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to work from home but are permitted to be on campus.