Face coverings are required on campus for all indoor spaces where it is not possible to adequately and continuously maintain social distance.
Face coverings are required everywhere where you see this sign.
Face coverings are strongly recommended everywhere where you see this sign.
Protect Your Wildcat Community
Flexible Class Options
There are flexible options for both in-person classes or online learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Return to Workspaces
University employees return in stages, with options for temporary modified work conditions for those most at risk for COVID-19.
Mitigation Efforts on Campus
- Use Oxivir for cleaning and disinfecting which kills the COVID-19 virus
- Provide Isolation Dorms and student isolation transportation
- Provide voluntary vaccinations and free COVID-19 testing at Campus Health as needed for Faculty, Staff and Students
- 2,000 sneeze guards
- 1,530 wall-mounted hand sanitizers
- 2,350 touch-free paper towel dispensers
- 1,310 toilet seat covers
- 8,000 MERV-13 filters