Protect Your Wildcat Community
Flexible Class Options
There are flexible options for both in-person classes or online learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Return to Workspaces
University employees return in stages, with options for temporary modified work conditions for those most at risk for COVID-19.
Mitigation Efforts on Campus
- Use Oxivir for cleaning and disinfecting which kills the COVID-19 virus
- Provide Isolation Dorms and student isolation transportation
- Provide voluntary vaccinations and free COVID-19 testing at Campus Health as needed for Faculty, Staff and Students
- 2,000 sneeze guards
- 1,530 wall-mounted hand sanitizers
- 2,350 touch-free paper towel dispensers
- 1,310 toilet seat covers
- 8,000 MERV-13 filters