COVID-19 Test Results
Get your Test Results
If your test was done at a location other than Campus Health, visit the test results portal.
If your test was done through Campus Health, visit their patient portal for your results.
The interpretation of results and next steps will be provided on the portal along with your test results.
Please note that you will not receive your results via an email or a text message. Instead you will receive notification that your results are available on a secure server.
- Self-Quarantine page
- Campus Health - What should I do if I test positive for COVID-19?
- Campus Health Self-Report Webpage
- Campus Health Tips & Resources For Coping With COVID-19
- Campus Health COVID-19 Resources - breathing exercises, mobility exercises, etc.
- CDC’s What to Do If You Are Sick
- CDC’s Isolate If You Are Sick
- CDC’s What Your Test Results Mean