For information on what classes will look like in Fall 2020, visit the Return to Classrooms page.
Academic Information & Support
- Check UAccess to see which of the four formats your courses are offered in
- Use these UAccess tutorials (PDF | Video) to view your schedule and identify class format
- Campus and remote Wi-Fi spots to safely access without leaving your car
- Online learning resources include D2L, Zoom and Panopto
- Virtual Student Support Services
- See updates for Graduate and Professional Students
- Students needing technical assistance can call our 24/7 Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324) or (877) 522-7929
- Tuition payment dates and deadlines for Fall 2020
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). Review information on the Financial Aid website
- Apply to the Student Emergency Fund
- Campus Pantry
We are grateful for the ongoing contributions from our Wildcat community, alumni and donors to the Arizona Student Emergency Fund and Campus Pantry. As of May 11, there have been over 1,700 undergraduate and graduate student applicants for the emergency fund and the Campus Pantry continues to serve students and employees.
And we are grateful for the relief the federally funded CARES Act is providing to institutions of higher learning. This includes $30.9 million for the University of Arizona, of which $15.4 million will be awarded for emergency financial aid grants to students for things like course materials, technology, food, housing, health care and child care costs as a result of the disruption caused by COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing our students again in the near future. Until then, use the resources provided to support your well-being, continue to stay safe and Bear Down!
Prospective & Future Students
- Please visit our updated FAQ pages for first-year, transfer and international students for answers on how COVID-19 will influence enrollment deadlines, financial aid and grades/official transcripts
- Virtual Resources to help students, families and high school counselors plan for college futures
- Arizona Global/International Student Services announcements and updates